Almost 3* MiLLon Members

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Working on My WordPress Blog

Well what can I say!...

I have finally started a WordPress Blog and am taking it slow so I can learn step by step how to set it up properly.


I am just in the process of adding my Domain name to it.


I found a great tutorial on Youtube by Chris Abraham where he moves slowly and clearly so that the complete novice can follow along.


If you haven't got a WordPress Blog yet I would suggest hooking up to Youtube and follow Chris Abraham's tutorial.

HERE IS THE LINK IF YOU ARE INTERESTED...Tutorial for WordPress  by Chris Abraham.

Let me know how it's going for you and we can share each others link to our Wordpress Blog once we have it all set up.

Good luck
Drop me a line if you need some help and I'll do what I can to help.

Later,
LauraB... The Novice Marketer

teachwhatyoulearn@gmail.com

No comments: