Almost 3* MiLLon Members

Sunday, May 9, 2010

If You Can Afford To Invest Money => I Would Hook Up Here

I was watching a video that was sent to me via email.

The video talked about a Program that will be selling On Tuesday May 11/10, and I must say,
I would be very interested in checking it out.

Now, to be honest, I don't have the money right now to invest, and since I don't own a credit
card, anything I purchase has to be cash. :)

The name of the program is =>>  "THE CASH CODEby:Michael Jones


WoW !   For people like you and me who is looking for a Mentor who is honest, and is truly trying
to do good and not just take your money and run.

I tried looking for the link that was sent to me, but unfortunately can't seem to find it at the moment, but
I won't stop looking.  When I do locate it, I will definitely come back and get it in here, but in the meantime,
if anyone that you are following is sending you a link for a video that talks about The Cash Code, DO CHECK IT OUT.

I am so interested in this program, and to get guidance from Michael Jones that I WILL get the program even
if the price is higher when I can afford to buy it.

Here I am thinking, I can't believe the money I blew on CRAP that is still sitting in my Documents because I haven't got a clue as to where to start. (I won't mention the name of the expensive one) but I will say that anytime I have asked for some help, I don't seem to get any, but that person still sends me other links trying to sell me more Crap!

DON'T be in a hurry to give someone your money, take your time and really investigate the person selling and really, if they are still trying to sell something other than what you bought, that should say something about the program you bought.  I mean, if they are no longer talking about it, to me it seems that it's not as good as I was made to believe.

Stay Focused on Your Path To Riches!

I Know it's possible, and I will Never Give Up.*

Questions or Comments

LauraB
teachwhatyoulearn@gmail.com

No comments: