Almost 3* MiLLon Members

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Get a Secret Training Video

Sorry I haven't posted for so long, but I even have to be quick right now because My Computer is near Death!


What a drag! I just don't have enough moola to purchase a new one, and that is what I need because I am sick and tired of investing money into this piece of  CRAP!!  ( Sorry, but I just can't believe all the money I already wasted on fixing and upgrading this computer.


Listen, the important thing I want to get out is that "Chris Freville" is giving a Secret Training Video to anyone who just enters their name AND then when you get to the end of watching the video, there is Special Gifts waiting for you.


Now just in case You have heard of "Chris Freville" I want to tell you that this guy shoots straight from the hips (which means no bull shit from Chris).


He is actually one of few who really is online trying to help anyone who will listen.


That's it for today, because it has taken me long enough just to type this because of this crappy computer freezing all the time. 


Good Luck with the Video and the Special Gifts.


If you get some time please drop a line to let me know what you thought of it.


Always here to try and help.
LauraBelle
teachwhatyoulearn@gmail.com
newbieguidance@gmail.com
Toronto, Canada





No comments: