Almost 3* MiLLon Members

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lost In Space.

Oh no, I am having so many problems with my computer and can't afford to
have repairs done at this time.

I lost most of my work, (hard way to learn "back-up files". :)

Anyway, as you can see, I haven't posted for over a month, because that
is how long it took for me to get my computer running for me to use
until I can either have it fixed or get a New computer. (oh happy days)

I have been also working on a small craft shop that I started in
December 08. In my spare time, I love to craft, so putting my designs online
will hopefully get me some money to invest in a new computer.

I will be starting another blog just for the craft shop, so once I do, I'll list the link here for you to check out in Your spare time.

Sorry to get off track, but I just wanted to mention that because when I start to get info overload from the hours I spend online, that is when I have to walk away from the computer and chill. That's when I start crafting.

I'll just leave this post as is and not add any of the new things I've been doing, so they don't get lost here.

I had a chance to visit the Ex with one of my daughter's and I must say the visit was very disappointing. The layout looks messy and the prices were ridiculous. So much for that.

Hope everyone has enjoyed their summer, reached some goals, grew your Contact List, and met some awesome people.

I will be adding the new sites I have joined and other goodies I came upon.

Have a great day everyone.
To Our Success
LauraBelle
http://PinkYolk.com
Skype: laurabelle55

No comments: