Almost 3* MiLLon Members

Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm Back.

How's Everyone Doing?

Sorry it took me so long to get back here
to my Blog, but there has been some
Personal Family situations that had to be
dealt with.

Now that all that is cleared up, what have I
been up to?

Well...I have joined a couple of programs to
try and guide me into starting up my first
Website.

The first program I have joined is;

"Marketing Beginners"

This is a program where they will show you
how to Create a Site, how to Pick a Domain
Name,and more info that can help You
especially if You are a Newbie.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, it's FREE.

Check out the link Here *

I have just started this program myself, so
I will be posting my progress as it happens along the
way, and perhaps you could do the same, if you
decided to join the program yourself.

I also joined a couple of Traffic Sites, and
Blogs.

You really should check out: ThinkBigPublications .com/blog

Think Big Publications belongs to Brett Ingram, and I
have to tell you, I love the way he explains things so
clearly, and has good info reports for you to read.

The best thing is everything Brett talks about will be
worth listening to, especially if you are a Newbie looking
for guidance.

I have been jumping around from one info product to the next,
and one Guru to the next, but I think I have finally found
a Mentors who I can totally understand, and he is "Brett Ingram",
for now. :)


Brett is a new Mentor, but so far I like what he
has to say, so I'll continue following him.

I told you, it's hard trying to find the right Mentor. :)

I'm not sure if it's strictly enforced to have only
one Mentor.

Well, I'm going to register a Website so that I can
follow some of Brett's suggestions, and I can't wait to
pass on to You, the progress of my Website.

In the meantime, why don't you check out the links I have
posted and see if it's what You have been looking for.

Always* here to help
LauraB
Skype:laurabelle55

No comments: