Almost 3* MiLLon Members

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm Almost Done! Unbelieveable!

Yes I have!


Domain name...check.


Hosting...check.


What I did was downloaded WordPress.org through Fantastico from my Hosting account.


I'm so excited and can't wait to get it all set so I can post the link to share with everyone and help you get your first Website started on the cheap, and that means, Yes you can do it too.


If you haven't registered a Domain name yet I would really suggest you Stop what you are doing and Stop getting distracted by all the shiny things online.  Put away your wallet and don't just assume that if it's a Guru selling it then "I must have it!"


A couple of really good sites I would suggest is "Go Daddy" and "Active-Domain.com"  My hosting account is with Active-Domain and so far I am quite pleased.


Well, I've got to get back to work, and the sooner I get done the quicker I can show you the way.


Have a great day.


To our success,


LauraB
teachwhatyoulearn@gmail.com
selbieone@gmail.com

No comments: