Almost 3* MiLLon Members

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Earning an Income Online*

How about You? What are You trying to do Online?

I am working towards earning an income online to the point where I can work from home.

There are two factors that keep me from attaining my goals, and the number one factor is; Money*.


Now, if you are in the same boat, (I really hope not) the best way would be to sign up to PTC (paid to click) sites where you can earn an income, and slowly buildup the Cash Flow to be able to move forward.


This way the money isn't coming out of your pocket.


Of course this way is the very long road to success, But, at least you can get started until your finances
change.

Go to Google and enter "ptc sites", then join as many as you feel comfortable with and start earning that
income you need to get your own Domain Name and Hosting account. 

The second and most important factor that slows me down is, Staying Focused and taking One-Step-At-A-Time. Don't get distracted by "shiny things".


If you get a chance, check out the Free* sites where you can get started.


Always* here to help
LauraB, teachwhatyoulearn@gmail.com

No comments: